By choosing a SADDSA member you will get an instructor who:
- Is a fully committed professional
- Is up to date with all the most recent changes.
- Has agreed to abide by the Driving Standards Agency Code of Conduct.
- Is given great opportunities for their Continuing Professional Development. (CPD*)
- Gives up their free time to attend meetings, seminars and workshops to help towards their CPD.
- Is affiliated to the Approved Driving Instructor National Joint Council. (ADINJC)
The SADDSA mission statement is:
‘To advance road safety by promoting excellence in driving tuition and promoting the welfare of its members’
This is still as true today as it was when SADDSA was first formed in 1971.
* Just some of the recent CPD achieved by some members:
- 1. First Aid Course.
- Skid Pan Training.
- Blues & Twos on road practical demo by Herts Police
- Coaching for Driving Instructors 1 day seminar.
- Fire Brigade Demonstration at St Albans Fire Station.
- Meeting with St Albans Driving Test Centres’ Senior Driving Examiner.
- Presentation by the Vehicle & Operator Services Agency. (VOSA)